- We can be described as a Church that is evangelical (we are a member of the Evangelical Alliance). This means that we believe the fundamental Christian teaching of the mainstream Church. Examples of this would be that:
- We believe the Bible is true and is the Word of God.
- We believe a person can only get to heaven by faith in Jesus’ death and resurrection for us (rather than by good works).
- We believe in the trinity (that God is three in one-Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
- We are also a charismatic Church, which means that we believe God gives spiritual gifts to Christians to be used for serving God, and for building up the Church.
- We are part of a worldwide family of Churches called Newfrontiers.
Click here to see our Church Foundation Course